We've provided answers to a few of our most common questions in hopes this will be helpful and destress you about giving us a visit!
Thanks for checking us out we just wanted to answer a few common questions most people have!
- What is it like?
- We are grace centered not appearance centered so come comfortably dressed and ready to worship. We try our best to provide a relaxed but reverant enviroment so we can all focus on Jesus. We believe Church is for broken people in the same way a hospital is for sick people so we have a strong emphasis on being judgement free.
- What about my kids?
- We have youth group that is led by Pastor Cameron Cunningham for ages 13-18 and Kingdom Kids on Sunday mornings for Children ages 4-12 led by Mrs. Emma Coker. All Leaders and Pastors and volunteers are background checked prior to being able to serve in any aspect of our Youth and Childrens ministries.
- Where do I park?
- We have a large parking area directly in front of our location with overflow around the back.
- What do I wear?
- As stated above you can wear whatever makes you comfortable we care way more about your heart than your outfit. We do ask that women dress respectfully and men dress in shirts without offensive language etc.
- How can I get connected?
- Feel free to jump back to the main page you started on and fill out a connection card there. We'd love to hear from you and begin earning your trust in relationship. God Bless!